Make this site (Doxy Lingerie) go away!!
I was also ripped off by www.doxylingerie.com, over $500 worth!! They never shipped my products, refused to answer ANY of my emails, and I have not heard from them since. I have filed complaints with the BBB, Ripoffreport.com, the MO Attorney General's office, and with my credit card company (and I advise you to do the same!)
Search their name under these sites and you will see HUNDREDS of complaints!! Also, she has created a new site, www.ecostumesite.com.. stay away from it or you will be ripped off as well! She is just trying to create a new name to operate under so that her past will not be known!
She has been sued by the state of MO and others.. check it out!c322d1a review #140900
You may also like
- "I bought what I thought was an authentic Chanel purse & I received a knock off. I was insulted that the *** shop owner from 2HAUTE2HANDLE thought they could slip..."
- "I bought two pocket hoses. One of 25' on August 3, 2013 and another one of 50' in July 20, 2013. I paid for both $29.97 without tax. Both..."
- "I closed on a new construction Pulte home in Phoenix on August 2. On September 8 after morning rain, I discovered an area of 13'out from the patio is..."
- "I have never been dealt with such horrible customer service before! I called in 6 times today regarding a weekly ad from Target that boasted “40% OFF SLEEPWEAR…ALL WOMEN’S..."
- "I ordered a Mixed Hoop Earrings. the first and second time I tried to contact and I received no answer, the third time I receive an answer from arlette in..."
- "First of all she has black, rotten teeth. I came in her room sat down. We talked for a bit then asked me for money. I..."
- "they do not provide you what they promiseas someone mentioned before they treat you like a celebrity until they get your money notice that none of them at the office..."
- "Warrantech extended warranty company is a scam, the customer service supervisor Chris Tyner is very rude . Todd Griffin Customer Care supervisor is racist. When I..."
- "Xlibris is the biggest fraud of a company that I ever had the misfortune to engage. In the past nine months, I have been shuffled between Author Services Representatives all..."