Make this site (Doxy Lingerie) go away!!
I was also ripped off by www.doxylingerie.com, over $500 worth!! They never shipped my products, refused to answer ANY of my emails, and I have not heard from them since. I have filed complaints with the BBB, Ripoffreport.com, the MO Attorney General's office, and with my credit card company (and I advise you to do the same!)
Search their name under these sites and you will see HUNDREDS of complaints!! Also, she has created a new site, www.ecostumesite.com.. stay away from it or you will be ripped off as well! She is just trying to create a new name to operate under so that her past will not be known!
She has been sued by the state of MO and others.. check it out!review #140900
You may also like
- "We went to Save a lot to buy a few things like we always do but this week May-21-2015 we picked up a Gallon of 2% milk (White) and got..."
- "I bought an expensive Brinkmann charcoal grill a few years ago. This grill constantly rusts or breaks, so I have to order part after part after part. This..."
- "Waited 6 months for my preordered IPhone6 Plus case to come in, finally received it on 3-19-15, as soon as I open it I immediately discover the bottom does not..."
- "On September 11, I ordered the Bluetooth headsets. It stated that 6 to 10 business days before its mailed. I contacted them on September 30, to inquiry about..."
- "Customer Charged $986.00 for the following1. Fix the guts of one toilet2. Remove a pedestal sink and slide in a new vanity completed assembled. Roto Rooter only had..."
- "Secondchance auto on 34th street in saintpetersburg, fl 33613 sold me a car they knew was junk!!! I didnt have good enough credit to go to a car lot and..."
- "OMG LADIES DO NOT ORDER FROM THESE PEOPLE YOU DONT KNOW WHO THEYE ARE ... THEY WONT CUMMUNICATE WITH YOU ON ANY TYPE OF LEVEL.... SO I RDERED MY HAIR..."
- "When I ordered my tickets I specifically ordered Floor table section. when my tickets arrive in the mail they are floor section standing room. When I log back into Bigstub..."
- " Inline Tile and Stone, license #789209, (aka Inline Kitchen and Bath), both owned by Duane Borad, charged me over $80,000 for shoddy work, incomplete work, and then..."