Make this site (Doxy Lingerie) go away!!
I was also ripped off by www.doxylingerie.com, over $500 worth!! They never shipped my products, refused to answer ANY of my emails, and I have not heard from them since. I have filed complaints with the BBB, Ripoffreport.com, the MO Attorney General's office, and with my credit card company (and I advise you to do the same!)
Search their name under these sites and you will see HUNDREDS of complaints!! Also, she has created a new site, www.ecostumesite.com.. stay away from it or you will be ripped off as well! She is just trying to create a new name to operate under so that her past will not be known!
She has been sued by the state of MO and others.. check it out!11631de3 review #140900
You may also like
- "I am writing this as a review of the work that was conducted on my home last month from Rhino Shield of Jacksonville, Fl. Several months ago, my blood pressure..."
- "It is amusing that people don't get plastic will melt in the summer heat and then blame their stupidity on a company. The scent circles contain oil and DO contain..."
- "There are facebook groups popping up all over the country for local swap and sell. If you see Scentsy reps on yours selling bars and bricks at half cost, beware!..."
- "CEO Kurt Gentles poses as a top tear record producer who has links to Universal Music Group. He has NO money so do not be fooled by his arrogant attitude...."
- "Ordered 2 dozen multi coloured roses for my mom's 60th. The delivery was on time, but the flowers were wilted an NOTHING like the picture online. I upped my order..."
- "I just got off the phone with customer service, where I was apologized to for 50 minutes but not given any reasonable options. Three days ago, an attempt was made to..."
- "Vile excuse for a business that's supposed to be providing "therapeutic" services but, instead is self-serving, inhumane and callous. Brutally trapped and killed a group of feral cats in..."
- "Long story short: LEMON Bought a 2006 Mini Convertible with 30,000 miles. It now has 59,188. It's been in for repairs, sometimes for up to a month, over 15 times...."
- "The Riverdale City Hall GA, is where I walk daily. Upon arriving there I attempted to park into a parking spot. My car jump (accelerated) forward, jumping the curve and..."