I was also ripped off by www.doxylingerie.com, over $500 worth!! They never shipped my products, refused to answer ANY of my emails, and I have not heard from them since. I have filed complaints with the BBB, Ripoffreport.com, the MO Attorney General's office, and with my credit card company (and I advise you to do the same!)
Search their name under these sites and you will see HUNDREDS of complaints!! Also, she has created a new site, www.ecostumesite.com.. stay away from it or you will be ripped off as well! She is just trying to create a new name to operate under so that her past will not be known!
She has been sued by the state of MO and others.. check it out!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Halloween Costumes
- Review category
- Review rating
- 2 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Eighty-nine homeowners from Bakersfield, CA filed a lawsuit against LENNAR Homes for construction defects. Milstein, Adelman, and Kreger, the firm representing the homeowners, released a statement saying: "These..."
- "After having our dinner which took longer than I expected, I recommended a dinner presentation to my sister. The next morning I called to see if everything was good...."
- "The perfume scammers at Scentura won't give Investigative guy John Mattes a manager job.Why do they always kick him out from all the offices he goes to . What..."
- "A guy insured by USAA opened his car door into my moving car and did approx $3K damage to my new car. It was unintentional but he admitted it to..."
- "There is one individual that is spamming all the physician rating sites, posting false negative reviews about Payman Simoni, MD. This is a warning, she is not a real patient...."
- "This company is very bad. I brought in a bag of clothes and a lot the clothes I brought were band tees and a 100$ fox racing jacket. All in..."
- "12 year customer of SG, but in the last few years they have gotten way overpriced. I bought a buyers club card but even with the 10% off, their stuff..."
- "Hi, i got a thong sandal from chanel NY in dec 2014, within a week i wore it once and the c's in both feet broke , called the..."
- "I purchased a 4 Star room in NYC for a steal at $200, yes 4 star room! I was excited to get such a nice property for such a..."