I was also ripped off by www.doxylingerie.com, over $500 worth!! They never shipped my products, refused to answer ANY of my emails, and I have not heard from them since. I have filed complaints with the BBB, Ripoffreport.com, the MO Attorney General's office, and with my credit card company (and I advise you to do the same!)
Search their name under these sites and you will see HUNDREDS of complaints!! Also, she has created a new site, www.ecostumesite.com.. stay away from it or you will be ripped off as well! She is just trying to create a new name to operate under so that her past will not be known!
She has been sued by the state of MO and others.. check it out!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Halloween Costumes
- Review category
- Review rating
- 2 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "INSTAFLEX Misleading Charge me on 8/02/2010 Unauthorized Charge DDL*INSTAFLEX 30DAY SP $74.98 12 days after recieving their trial product by mail. I did not authorize them to charge nor..."
- "I bought two pocket hoses. One of 25' on August 3, 2013 and another one of 50' in July 20, 2013. I paid for both $29.97 without tax. Both..."
- "Eighty-nine homeowners from Bakersfield, CA filed a lawsuit against LENNAR Homes for construction defects. Milstein, Adelman, and Kreger, the firm representing the homeowners, released a statement saying: "These..."
- "Don't waste your money. Produces ill fitting spa covers and won't take any returns, no matter what. Very rude owner. Nice when you are ordering but when the..."
- "I have only had this faucet since March of 2015, six months later it is already leaking at the sprayer. If all water is not out of the sprayer after..."
- "I moved into a community shortly after Greystar acquired it, just a few weeks, actually. Since I have moved in, the quality of service and livability of this apartment complex..."
- "Many people that get into hardship often look for something to help them get back on track. Perhaps a lost house, broken marriage, accident or job loss. They are bound..."
- "My husband bought Rexall inserts in his work boots,working in SC heat.These pictures are from his feet after wearing the inserts for about three weeks.Not realizing it was from inserts..."
- "While Ben is apparently a charismatic guy (he conned a small business that can't afford to give work away for free into doing a large amount of work and then..."