Doxy Lingerie should be taken off the internet..an out and out scam...I'm not the only person to complain about the fact they take your money and never deliver...what's up ...is everybody free to steal money by just having a web site..I have tried over and over to contact them...have complained to the better business in st louis...DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM..you will just lose your money....their number is disconnected in st louis and they dont answer emails...so you will just lose your money if you place a order..thank you

Had an Experience with Doxy Lingerie?

Comments

When I had placed my order for a pair of High heels,paid for them and they sent wrong pair that were broken and reglued

Returned said item and they did come threw the secound time and told me it was a mix up. The package was sent to Canada and I was quite pleased with the results. :)

In 2009 I purchased lingerie from Doxy for our wedding anniversary.After charging my credit card I received an email saying the product was in back order.

Tried cancelling order by both email and phone to no effect.

But when I call my credit card company disputing the charge the people at Doxy Lingerie called me, and they sent the lingerie by expedited shipping in time for my wedding anniversary.They did not want any problems with the credit card company.

:( i order from them alot and i do eventually get my products but dear god it takes forever and like everyone else..uh they take the money the next day and months go by even if u do expedited shipping.

no one answers emails and no phone.. wtf??? and i am also a model and use them for my shoots but not to model for them lol but their discount is ***..

so if u want a modeling discount for lingerie talk to a LOCAL buisiness and they will sponser with FREE outfits in return for them showing you wearing them in their advertising..its called trade for service promotional modeling.

moreen

Jennifer Lutke

680 Walnut Point Ct

Ballwin, MO 63021-6213

(636) 527-0677

Let her have it! =) I lost over $500 to this wench!

*** YEA!IM PISSED THATS SOME B.S.

I ORDERED FROM THOSE JERKS 2 WEEKS AGO AND STILL AINT GET ANYTHNG FROM THEM. IF IM BIEN SCAMMED I HOPE THERE IS SOMETHING WE CAN DO. FIND THEM AND SUE!!

BECAUSE EVERBODY KNOWS ITS AGAINST THE LAW.I DONT LIKE MY MONEY BIEN MESSED WITH!!

I have ordered from doxy lingerie also I keep e-mailing them with no responds to my e-mail. But they took the money off my credit card the next day There is no phone number on there web page now. I also feel they should be taken of the internet.

i placed an order in june and cancelled it the next day because i read about it being a scam.they confirmed the cancellation, but still charged my card.

then in september the lingerie came.

they dont respond to any emails.definitely never do business with them.

Nimes, Languedoc-Roussillon, France #25403

I ordered $160 (expected delivery too!!)worth of stuff from this site a month ago and have gotten nothing but a run around via email...saying my items will be shipped....blah. blah blah....What can be done from this point on? anyone have any advise PLEASE let me know gada7374@yahoo.com

Changshu City, Jiangsu, China #18971

:( I placed an order 2 months ago, my payment cleared with a week and I still haven't received my order!I call the number provided on their website and only get a voicemail and they have not returned my calls.

They claim the items I ordered were on back order and could take up to 60 days to ship because they were relocating their warehouse. Total scam!!! I have been contacted by email by 3 different people all claiming my order will ship within 7-10 days. Those emails were sent over a month ago.

One email even contained a shipping link for the USPS but when the link it clicked it shows a UPS website with no information!I plan to do whatever I can to get my money back and complain to whoever I must to get them off the net.

Hickory, Pennsylvania, United States #18303

I LOVE Doxy Lingerie!I've been a customer for over 3 years now.

I place an order about once a month since i'm a model and need new outfits for photo shoots all the time.The people at Doxy Lingerie have always been helpful and I get a lifetime discount from them which saves me a ton of money!