After reading their bad reviews, I e-mailed Doxy because my order was not shipped yet. It was ordered on Sept. 16th and now it was September 28th and nothing. According to their website my IN-STOCK item should have shipped out in 5-7 days.

I e-mailed them and told them I want my item, or a refund, or I'd call my mom-in law who is an asst. D.A. because after reading all their BAD reviews I was not taking any chances!

Well they replied they were canceling my order cause of my e-mail and my order was a nonstock item. I sent a reply saying it was an instock item and they sent this reply...

The item was not listed as being in stock, so i'm sorry that YOU are mistaken. And of course there aren't any good reviews. It's human nature to complaint, not take the time to write nice things about their experiences. We ship over 30,000 orders a year. Yes, we get a few complaints every year, and we look into each complaint. EVERY company gets complaints. Take care.

Doxy

Item# SH-7537Regular price: $48.00Sale price: $24.00Size: Looks like its in-stock to me and according to your website!! Only proves the complaints to be true cause you lied!! You just stated it was not instock and it is!! I copied and pasted this from your website!!

Anyone can look up my item and clearly see it is instock!! Really do not use this company.

Had an Experience with Doxy Lingerie?

Comments

Seems like sending them an e-mail that threatening them is the only way to get results. Good luck and if you need anything let me know!!

YES MY ORDER TOO...I ORDERED A COWL NECK LONG GOWN ON SEPT 2ND AND STILL GOT NOTHING SENT EMAILS AND NEVER GOT A RESPONCE

grumpee78

When I cut and pasted it it showed under size sm/med instock, but please go and type in item number Item# SH-7537 and you will see it