I have ordered over 10 times now from Doxy Lingerie.All of my orders came within a reasonable time-frame (I have ordered both IN-STOCK and NON-STOCK items).

I love their selection and the prices can't be beat! I will continue to be a loyal customer of Doxy Lingerie. They are a family-run business, and that means alot to me. I like to support small-business!

I see some people giving them a bad rap, and I think it's unfair.

They are a growing company, I think you need to just have a little patience.They respond to my emails within a few days, and when you're an internet company, I imagine you have alot of emails to attend to.

Had an Experience with Doxy Lingerie?

Comments

LOL, LOL, LOL THIS CAN'T GET ANY FUNNIER.MS.

JENNIFER HAS DONE IT AGAIN. SHE HAS GONE TO THE EXTENT TO EVEN REPLY TO COMMENTS POSTED ABOUT HER BAD, BUSTED, BUSINESS. I ORDERED 5 COSTUMES IN MARCH 09 FOR AND EVENT ON APRIL 09. AFTER 1 WK OF THE ITEM NOT BEING CHARGED I CALLED AND EMAILED TO HAVE THE ODER CANCELLED AND WENT ON TO REORDER FROM LINGIERIDIVA.COM.

ANOTHER WEEK WENT BY AND NO RESPONSE. AFTER CONSTANT EMAILS I RECEIVED AN EMAIL SAYING THAT MY ORDER WAS CANCELLED. TODAY IS MAY 18TH 2009 AND MY CREDIT CARD WAS CHARGED.

FOR WHAT I HAVE NO IDEA.SO MISS JENNIFER HOW ABOUT YOU RESPOND TO THAT

moreen

Yes, very hilarious.Just because you are one customer who was satisfied compared to a provable hundreds (and maybe thousands) who weren't satisfied doesn't mean very much at all.

It doesn't mean that we aren't giving her a chance (we gave her a chance when we purchased from her, as a consumer with rights we don't have to give her any more) but it means that she is a scammer.

Ask the Attorney General of MO.I'm sure he has better things to do than to lie on a "small business owner", don't you think?

klathrop

I agree that this is probably the owner or one of her friends writing this.If its true that you received your items, all of them on time, then if are one of very few.

I received some of my order not all of my order and it was not in a reasonable time frame and I think I only received these items because I filed a complaint with the BBB.

If this company was good I would have taken the time to write a good review but they aren't.Family business or not they are ripping people off and taking their money and they are not good people.

Kemaman, Terengganu, Malaysia #1987

This is for sure the funniest review I have read!!You know for a fact that Jennifer "***" Lutke is the one who wrote this.

If this is true, I guess the Missouri Attorney General sued her for no reason.And for the person who apparently wrote this, you should maybe do your research!!!

Ystad, Skane, Sweden #1119

Krystal,

do you think you are their only customer or something?Doxy is a huge company, and I very much enjoy their products.

If you have a problem with them, take it up with them.

Most people don't take the time to write a good review, they just complain, like you.Well, I had a good experience with them, so I am telling people that.

Jonkoping, Jonkopings Lan, Sweden #1108

I never heard of someone going to this much trouble to find a website like this, unless you been scamed!So you must be either the owner or an employee of this company.

Back in August I placed three order with them and all three orders I didn't receive everything. After waiting 60 day like they say to. I began to call and email them for either my missing items or a refund. After no reply.

I did I deput with the two credit cards I used with them. on the first card they said I waited too long, on the second they give me a tempary refund as they do the investigation. Well that pissed off doxy because they finally emailed me back to say I owe them that money and if I don't pay them, they will send me to collections. After emailing them back and forth trying to telling them I don't owe them money, even faxing my invoices to prove it.

I asked them to call me to fix this or i would report them, they told me "No thanks, I will just report you to the police for theft!!" Now I know why they didn't care if I reported them because they have 195 report with ripoffreport.com and 275 with better business brueu, and here they are still on the web scamming people.So if you really are their customer, I would start playing the LOTTO because I concider you VERY LUCKY!