Doxy Lingerie is the best!I order from them all the time.

They have the best selection and prices of any lingerie company i've bought from before. I just realized that I accidentally marked "I am pissed" on my other review which is NOT the case at all. I'm very very pleased with them! They offer lifetime discounts to repeat customers which has saved me a TON of money too!

I LOVE their new Doxy Originals line as well.I can't wait for their new swimwear line to come out as i'm going on vacation soon!

Had an Experience with Doxy Lingerie?

Comments

Erode, Tamil Nadu, India #28971

THERE ARE ALOT OF PEOPLE OUY THERE WHO HAVE BEEN HURT BY THESE CRUMBS DONT BE FOOLED!!!!!!

Erode, Tamil Nadu, India #28970

YOU WORK FOR DOXY

Canyon, Texas, United States #9387

BS about doxy being wonderful..this company is a complete scam,,they took over a $150 and yet I haven't recieved a thing from them..they won't even respond to emails and have a pointless phone line that the wont respond to either..needless to say I'm probably going to be speaking to my lawyer!

Hartford, South Dakota, United States #8845

You are crazy.You probably work with Doxy.

I ordered something from you back in Oct 7th and still you never sent my merchandise.

If you check out the better business bureau.You have over 175 complaints.

West Liberty, Ohio, United States #7431

We all know that the positive comments left about jennifer or Doxy are made by JENNIFER herself...FREAKO! what goes around comes around, i would be watching my back if i were you Lutke. You F(*&#$ SUCK!