Some time ago I ordered some items and received nothing. Credit Card was charged and when I contacted Doxy they emailed that is was on its way and when I still did not receive my goods I emailed again and got no response at all -they just IGNORED me. They are Criminals-DO NOT BUY FROM THEM.

Lots of cheap *** anyway

DO NOT BUY from this company.

NOT EVER

THEY STEAL your money and send you nothing.

Also I guess you need to be careful with these online wonder lingerie companies. I recommend Ebay for good cheap lingerie as it is more policed and a little better controlled as long as you check the feedback score.

Had an Experience with Doxy Lingerie?

Comments

Lake Grove, New York, United States #130700

:( i was scamed to, i contacted bbb and my credit card company and got nothing back. its a scam!!!

I had the same problems as everyone else i actually had to go through my bank to get my money back! I suggest if you order and don't receive your items, don't bother trying to contact these people. I called there company and left millions of messages and emailed thousands of times!

GO THROUGH YOUR BANK AND REPORT THIS! YOUR BANK WILL REFUND THE MONEY!

After reporting this, within the next week you will receive an email from doxy apologizing and offering you a discount on your next purchase! PFFF! Never again!

I also ordered from them.I actually sent a check, the cashed it, and I never got my merchandise.

I e-mailed their customer service and got no response. So I contacted the BBB and Attorney General of MD, since that was where the business was supposedly located. They found no record of a business in MD of that name.

I never got my money back.Its a scam, and I encourage everyone to check reputations online before buying.

Me too.I ordered successfully once.

Prompt service, quality items. The items in my second order were backordered and then not available and my card was never credited.

I email at least once a month but no reply.Jerks!