i thought i was the only one that got ripped off! i cant believe on 11/25/2008 i ordered a bikini and ever received anything.

i sent many many emails and never once did i get a response. they are still in business which is pretty scarry! i got charged $58.95!!! now that i am researching this matter i found out there are otheres like me.

i am going to contact my lawyer tommorrow , but it would be nice if others who also got scammed help me stop them and punish them! how many otheres are being scammed!!

Comments

I ordered from them nearly a year ago, no product was every sent and no money returned. I tried multiple times to contact them to no avail.

I finally contacted the State Attourneys Office and filed a complaint, but nothing has happened to date.

It is terrible that they are allowed to rip people off and then just change the name of the company and start all over again. :(

just realised they simply changed their name, if you type doxylingerie.com it will bring you to cupcakeintimates.com

they are int he same state, different city, rpetty much the same descriptions

to those suing them, dont get discouraged, its really unfair they only need to change name

SAME thing happened to me! I ordered, and never got anything.

I sent tons of emails, and they finally sent a nasty email back to me saying i wasn't going to get anything with that attitude.

CAN YOU BELIEVE THE AUDACITY?? I saved everthing and am now going to go the the Better Buisness Bureau as well.

I TRIED FILING W/ BBB, BUT I DIDNT HAVE ENOUGH INFO LIKE THERE ADDRESS PHONE. I JUST HAVE MY ORDER FORM W/ MY CONF # AND HOW I PD AND HOW MUCH I PD.

I got scammed from them as well I think about 2 years ago..never got my product or a response or anything..I took it up to the Better Business Bureau and I got my money back. I thought I was the only one.