BUYER BEWARE!!! Although they seem to offer great prices my advise is DO NOT make online purchases with this company! They never respond to emails and when you call the telephone number on their website you get a recording which apparently no one ever checks. I placed an order on Jan 8 and today is Feb 4 and still nothing!!!!

It's a shame that they lack in customer service. Too funny they claim they will respond to your email within 24 hours....what a joke! I guess once they have your money they choose when to send you your merchadise if you're lucky to even receive anything from them once you place your order.

Comments

Lost City, West Virginia, United States #11352

I am leaving on a trip at the end of the month & placed an order with Doxy lingerie. It's been a week & I haven't received anything from them.

I have emailed, faxed, called & left messages & still they are nowhere to be found. If you call it's just an answering machine service.

It's a shame because I placed an order with them a couple of months ago & received my merchandise but this time I will go to the bank & file a dispute against them. They are not going to get away with this!!!