If you want to throw away money, go for Doxy! I ordered from them 6 weeks ago, they charged the credit card the same day. Since then - nothing! They NEVER sent the order!!! They just stole my money and I am trying to figure out how they can still be in business if they do stuff like that!

I sent them emails, they got back only once about 3 weeks ago promising to send my order. It never happened.

That is so disgusting I can hardly speak of it. They are just thieves...Never order from them if you don't want your money gone for good!

Had an Experience with Doxy Lingerie?

Comments

Put at least ten charges on my card that I did not order

Charles M

Meria, Tbilisi, Georgia #24632

I've ordered from Doxy over a dozen times in the last year with no problems. Any they usually respond to my emails within a day or two. Try emailing them through their website, they have a contact form on there.

Roland, Iowa, United States #24597

:( I placed my order june 23 its now july 26.Customer service is horrible, i dont know what to do, i have threatened them telling them i was going to call my credit card to cancel, they always say the same thing that my order is on back order.

I tell them to cancel that item and send the rest.

they dont do ***.never order from this company.