I too...placed an order from DOXY LINGERIE...I ordered two items.They were both on back order.

I called and called to find out how they it would be before I got them, if at all. They didn't return my calls. I called my credit card company to find out that they did indeed charge me for the items. I finally got one item about a month later and was told that I had a store credit in which I received via e-mail.

I e-mailed them back telling them I wanted a credit on my charge card as they weren't able to keep up their end of the deal, by sending me the item I wanted and why would I have wanted a store credit as they had no store in Michigan to shop at.

I NEVER got a credit on my credit card...and the hum-dinger was I never had a receipt for which I could have sent in to my credit card company to prove that they didn't send me one of the items I ordered; therefore, I was out $42.00 plus tax and s/h.Please DON'T order from them..as when I called and called, all I got was a male's voice mail...and never a return phone call with an explanation as to why they scammed me nor my credit, which I was owed!!!!!

Had an Experience with Doxy Lingerie?

Comments

Zerowater - STRESSED to the LIMIT Zerowater "My experience is stressful with this product,.I have to either travel 2 hrs to Walmart to buy filters...or order online,.The eBay prices are off the wall,.for shipping,.Amazon prices for filters..." Read more Enagic USA - Enagic Kangen - An Evil Pyramid Scheme Miracule Cure Product/Company Enagic Usa "Without a doubt, MLM/Pyramid Scheme companies have been fleecing victims for decades and Kangen/Enagic is no exception; destroying families and tearing apart friends and communities. Most of these products..." Read more Scentsy - DON'T buy the line of *** about "Be Part of My Team!" Scentsy "Don't become a Scentsy consultant. Unless you are willing to ruthlessly track people down to get them to buy more stuff that they absolutely don't need, and lie to people..." Read more Saladmaster - Cookware Review Saladmaster "When I was introduced to salad master first time, I didn't get it.Even on the second dinner.Third dinner, it clicked, I'm very slow okay..." Read more Little Caesars - Dirty and rude Little Caesars "i worked at little caesers for about 6 months and was hired At the one in Dixon il. Then 2 weeks later i became a manager due to my hard..." Read more Western Dental - Cut my outer lip inside and out Western Dental " I was at my dentist getting braces removed, when doctor started sawing off cement residue from teeth he complained to dental assistant how his saw thing was not tightening..." Read more Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - Paid for a full dinner, didn't know I had to cook it myself Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen "Last night I drove to Popeyes to buy my family of four dinner. I paid $27 for a 10-piece chicken dinner with a large coleslaw and a large beans and..." Read more Carid - Horrible, Horrible, Horrible Company. Stay Clear Carid "Horrible, Horrible Customer Service. Trying to ripp me off almost $1000 I purchased a carbon fiber trunk from them. After receving the product , I noticed it was badly warped...." Read more